- Develop a TAMU Compliance Plan through Enterprise Risk Management that systematically identifies and addresses compliance risks.
- Coordinate TAMU’s Compliance Plans with Texas A&M University at Galveston (TAMUG) and Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ).
- Implement the TAMU Compliance Plan with the assistance of the Compliance Committee, and monitor effective mitigation of risks.
- Report Compliance Plan activities and processes quarterly to the TAMU Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and System Ethics and Compliance Officer (SECO).
- Report to the CEO and SECO any suspected compliance violation involving imminent risk of injury or harm to persons, property or the surrounding community, or significant reputational harm.
|Margaret (Peggy) B. Zapalac - Assoc. VP - Office of Risk, Ethics, & Compliance||Delisa Falks - Scholarship and Financial Aid|
Kevin McGinnis - Chief Risk, Ethics, & Compliance Officer
|Jonathan Bowling - Athletics Compliance|
|Robin R. Means Coleman - Diversity||Lori Williams - Athletics|
|Jerry Strawser - Finance and Operations||Adam Mikeal - Information Technology|
|Elizabeth Schwartz - Human Resources||M. Dee Childs - Information Technology|
|Michael O’Quinn - Government Relations||Chris Meyer - Safety and Security|
|Deena McConnell, J.D. - Provost||Annette Wallis - Office of Risk, Ethics, & Compliance|
|Joe Pettibon - Academic Services||Cynthia Hernandez - Student Affairs|
|Blanca Lupiani - Dean of Faculties||Susan Lee - Texas A&M University at Galveston|
|Mario Rojo del Busto, LL. M. - Dean of Faculties||Lesley Henton - Marketing and Communications|
|Katherine Rojo del Busto, J.D. - Research||Rosalie Nickles - Texas A&M University at Qatar|
|Traci Morris - Texas A&M University at Galveston||Matt Walton – Texas A&M Health Science Center|