- Develop a TAMU Compliance Plan through Enterprise Risk Management that systematically identifies and addresses compliance risks.
- Coordinate TAMU’s Compliance Plans with Texas A&M University at Galveston (TAMUG) and Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ).
- Implement the TAMU Compliance Plan with the assistance of the Compliance Committee, and monitor effective mitigation of risks.
- Report Compliance Plan activities and processes quarterly to the TAMU Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and System Ethics and Compliance Officer (SECO).
- Report to the CEO and SECO any suspected compliance violation involving imminent risk of injury or harm to persons, property or the surrounding community, or significant reputational harm.
Established in November 2012, this committee is not required by law but is required by System Regulation 16.01.01, System Ethics and Compliance. The committee meets quarterly.
|Margaret (Peggy) B. Zapalac - Compliance Officer||Delisa Falks - Scholarship and Financial Aid|
|Jessica Rubie - President’s Chief of Staff||David Batson - Athletics Compliance|
|Christine Stanley - Diversity||Samantha Huge - Athletics|
|Jerry Strawser - Finance and Operations||Willis Marti - Information Technology|
|Barbara Abercrombie - Human Resources||M. Dee Childs - Information Technology|
|Michael O’Quinn - Government Relations||Chris Meyer - Safety and Security|
|Deena McConnell, J.D. - Provost||Annette Wallis - University Risk and Compliance|
|Joe Pettibon - Academic Services||Cynthia Hernandez - Student Affairs|
|John R. August - Dean of Faculties||Susan Lee - Texas A&M University at Galveston|
|Mario Rojo del Busto, LL. M. - Dean of Faculties||Sherylon Carroll - Marketing and Communications|
|Katherine Rojo del Busto, J.D. - Research||Rosalie Nickles - Texas A&M University at Qatar|
|Rayellen Milburn – Texas A&M Health Science Center|